Chromo Inc® 7" Tablet Google Android 4.1 fast review




Chromo Inc® 7" Tablet Google Android 4.1 fast review




Since Chromo tablet has a limited internal memory (4 GB) I also purchased a 16 GB micro SD Card to push the capacity to 20 GB.

So far I have been completely satisfied with its' overall performance. Remember, Chromo  is my first tablet!

I like the fact that it does not require a contract since I mainly use it at home or at work, where I can use the Wi Fi connection. I have also found Chromo  can be tethered to my smartsphone to access the Internet. Took me a while to figure that one out, but it is possible! Just use Google to find out how.

The only downside I can see is the life of the battery (2-3 hrs). But I knew this beforehand, so I always have one or two chargers with me. It can be charged either with the plug in charger included with the tablet or with the same micro USB charger for my phone. So, for me, this does not pose a problem.


Yes, Chromo  may be slower than other higher priced tablets, but it does perform exactly as described.

In fact, a few days after purchasing one for myself, I ended up purchasing another for my partner who has experienced the same results a myself.

Overall we both are completely satisfied with
Chromo  product. I have rated it with 4 stars out of 5 simply because I have not had it long enough to give it 5. This does not in any way mean it does not deserve 5 stars, I just have to use it more!

 but for this price these tablets are fantastic. I bought these for both my kids for christmas? Like every parent I was worried about buying a $400 tablet to put into my childs care. Both of my kids are fairly responsible for their age, but still. then I came across this tablet. these tablet has been great for everything my kids have thrown at it. the youngest is mostly games, but my oldest does email, netflix, hulu, youtube and a bunch of games and this powers through them all.

Chromo Inc® 7" Tablet Google Android 4.1 fast review


so sure you can find more powerful better looking tablets out there, but if you are looking for a cheap, well built, tablet this one does it thing,

oh one last thing battery lift I know that is everyones first concern, My son will crush this battery in about an hour to and hour and half. but that is straight play, no break, cut the rope marathons. then he plugs it in and about 2 hours later battery is fully charged and he is back at it. so for me with the amount of work he puts it through the battery does pretty good

Chromo Inc® 7" Tablet Google Android 4.1 photos






No comments

Powered by Blogger.