Lenovo 36795MU ThinkPad Tablet 2 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet all about

Lenovo 36795MU ThinkPad Tablet 2 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet all about


I have tried iPads and all kinds of Android tabs. They are great fun but have never been anything like a replacement for a notebook computer. This is. It runs the office apps you need. It may be Win8, but hey - it's Windows at heart. It's also light, thin and fast. If you want to watch movies in your hotel room, it's got a great screen and for a wonder it sounds pretty good. I love it. It's a better road companion than an iPad ever was, or even a top end Android tab.

OK, now after a couple months with the tab I can say I like it better than ever. My Android and iPad tabs are unused. The only problem I have with it is it suffers from the unending Microsoft patch cycle - there are always OS updates waiting. But regardless when I'm on the road, I only need this tab. Office runs perfectly, it talks to my printers, it links to my phone, it just works. I can watch movies on it with good sound, which surprises me every time. It needs to be louder, but as far as clarity goes you can't beat it. I'd love to compare it to the Kindle Fire HD which reportedly has awesome sound, but I don't have one. In any case, if you want a Windows 8 tab, this is the one you want. It's the tab that finally convinced me a tab can stand in for a laptop. I did buy the keyboard for prolonged typing, but so far I haven't needed it much. If you do type, you want that keyboard. There are several, but while the Lenovo keyboard has it's faults and lack of features, the actual keyboard is the best.


Should know:

- Low performance (due to using SDRAM instead of DDRAM => quite slow);
- Cannot replace your PC;

Pros:
- Long lasting battery duration (1 - 2 days);
- Stylus pen with wacom tech (need to install latest wacom driver);
- Good touch screen and brightness;
- Nice design and compact form;
- Included MS Office with Words, Excel, Ppt;
- Can run Windows programs;
Cons:
- Slow performance (esp. when you run multiple tasks);
- Crash sometimes and need to restart again (with about 9-second holding power button);
- USB 2.0 and non-supporting my 500Gb box;
- Take quite a long time to get 100% recharged (about >10 hours with battery <20%). 


 Lenovo 36795MU ThinkPad Tablet 2 10.1-Inch 64GB phtos







No comments

Powered by Blogger.